UHF: Customized broadband satellite communications for remote locations
COMSAT offers Ultra High Frequency satellite communications services for airborne, maritime and ground forces. UHF (Ultra High Frequency) satellite communications are primarily used by military land forces for simple voice applications i.e., cellular/mobile phone type communications in theatres of operation.
- Tuneable 5kHz and 25kHz channels in short timescales
- Dedicated Tacsat, DAMA and IW services
- High EIRP enabling higher data rates, smaller terminals & connectivity in built up areas (i.e. areas with high tree coverage)
- Lightweight, mobile communications capability in remote locations
- 24/7 customer and network support